Last Modified: April 9, 2021
- Eligibility; Changes to Terms
- Eligibility. The Platform is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using the Platform, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Platform.
- Use of Platform; Platform Content; User Responsibilities
- Accessing the Platform and Account Security. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Platform, and any service or material we provide on the Platform, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Platform, or the entire Platform, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Platform.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Platform or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or user names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Platform, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Platform, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Platform, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Platform.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Platform.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Platform.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Platform, the server on which the Platform is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Platform.
- Attack the Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform.
- User Contributions. The Platform may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Platform.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Platform, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose/according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Platform.
- Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Platform.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Platform. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Platform, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
- Content Standards. These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- No Reliance on Information Posted; NO MEDICAL ADVICE GIVEN.
The information presented on or through the Platform is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Platform, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Platform may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
The Company is not a medical provider or a pharmacy, and does not provide medical services or products of any kind, including, but not limited to, products or services designed or intended to provide any medical diagnoses, advice or treatment. The contents of the Platform, including materials and programs created by the Company and material obtained from governmental or other third party sources (collectively, “Content”), are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be medical advice or instructions for medical diagnosis or treatment. Although certain aspects of the Platform may permit you, if you desire, to register through the Platform with certain third-party service providers (e.g., an OB/GYN provider) to obtain prescriptions or medical consultation, no physician-patient relationship between you and the Company is, or is intended to be, created by any of the Content or access provided by the Company, and the Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with respect to any questions regarding a medical condition.
The Content is not, and is not intended to be, a substitute for professional medical advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. You should not delay or forego seeking treatment for a medical condition or disregard professional medical advice based on the Content. You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional before starting or changing treatment. The Content should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition; instead, all such conduct should be done with the supervision of a doctor or qualified healthcare provider. The Company does not recommend or endorse any tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information, and provision of potential access to any of the above does not constitute recommendation or endorsement. The Content is not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration or any state or national medical board. The App and smart case are intended to be used only as an assistive device for you and should not be relied upon for any medical purpose. The Company does not claim to prevent unplanned pregnancy. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or your local emergency number immediately. The Company is not a source of treatment or advice in the event of any medical emergency or other medical condition.
- Changes to the Platform. We may update the content on this Platform from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Platform may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Linking to the Platform and Social Media Features. You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Platform may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Platform.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Platform.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Platform to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Platform or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Platform other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
- Links from the Platform. If the Platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Platform, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- Third-Party Services, Sites and Content
Our Platform may contain links to independent third-party websites or other content of third parties (together “Third-Party Content”). The Company provides this Third Party Content solely for your convenience and for informational purposes, and does not control or endorse any of them. Orchyd cannot be responsible for the content, security, or privacy policies of Third Party Content.
- Terms of Sale
The Company will contact you if your order is not accepted. This will usually be because (a) Products you have ordered are unavailable; or (b) the Company cannot authorize your payment. The Company’s acceptance of your order will take place only when the Company has received payment from you and shipped your initial Products and/or initiated your Membership.
If any problems arise with your order, or with the shipping address or Payment Method (as defined below) associated with your Membership, and the Company is unable to resolve the problem, the Company may notify you via email using the email address associated with your Membership. It is important that you keep your information current with an accurate email address that you regularly check. If problems arise with your order that the Company cannot resolve, your order may be cancelled and the Company may not be able to deliver future Products until the problem has been resolved.
To view the specific details of your Membership, visit the Website and visit the homepage. We may authorize your Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it to cover your Membership as soon as you register for such Membership.
The Company reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to withdraw or modify any Product, Membership, offering, or promotion at any time without prior notice and with no liability. Any and all Products, Memberships, offers, or promotions advertised on the Platform are void where prohibited, and are subject to the posting of any official rules to such offers or promotions.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EACH MEMBERSHIP AUTOMATICALLY RENEWS UNLESS YOU CANCEL IT OR WE SUSPEND OR TERMINATE IT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS.
When you sign up for a Membership, you will have the opportunity to choose (a) the Products, if any, you wish to purchase; and (b) the frequency of each delivery/payment under your Membership, from the options provided at the time you sign up. The “Petal” for your Case allowing for Bluetooth connectivity shall be replaced on an annual basis, with the first such replacement being done free of charge by Orchyd, and each successive replacement being done with a charge to you of the current replacement cost for same, which shall be charged to your Payment Method.
Your Payment Method will be charged at least one full business day prior to the shipping date of any Product or replacement item being shipped to you, plus any shipping and handling costs and sales or similar taxes that may be charged with the shipment and sale of Product and replacement items.
To avoid being charged, you must cancel your Membership in accordance with Section 4.2. The Company will continue to bill your Payment Method on a recurring basis (depending on the Membership payment frequency selected) until you cancel.
Cancellation by the Company
The Company may cancel your Membership at any time if you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within sixty (60) days of us reminding you that payment is due. We reserve the right to not ship any Product or any replacement item pursuant to your Membership unless your payment for the Product or the Membership has cleared.
Cancellation or Modification by You
You may cancel your Membership at any time by logging into the Website. Then, click the “Log In” link on the page, and then click “Cancel’’ where indicated. You must submit your cancellation request at least one full business day prior to your Membership payment date to avoid being charged for a scheduled Membership payment. It may take up to ten (10) business days to process cancellation requests submitted through other channels that the Company makes available, such as by email. You may be charged for your next Membership payment if your cancellation request is not received in time for processing before your next Membership payment date. If you have any questions or issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cancel or modify your Membership, you will enjoy your Membership benefits until the end of the then-current Membership term for which you have paid.
- Intellectual Property Matters
- Intellectual Property Rights. The Platform and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Platform for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features (www.orchyd.com and clicking on the appropriate social media channel icon at the footer of the homepage) with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Platform or any services or materials available through the Platform.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Platform other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
- Trademarks. The Company name, the terms “Orchyd”, “Orchyd Wallet”, Orchyd Case”, “Orchyd Petal”, “Orchyd App”, “Go With The Flow”, “Safe Flow”, “OB/GYN Now”, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other third-party names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Platform are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Geographic Restrictions. The owner of the Platform is based in the State of California in the United States. We provide this Platform for use only by persons located in the United States and its territories and possessions. We make no claims that the Platform or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Platform may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Platform from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Platform will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE PLATFORM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THE COMPANY’S PRODUCTS CAN BE FOUND AT https://orchyd.com/pages/warrrantyandreturns.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation on Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PRODUCTS, THE PLATFORM, ANY PLATFORMS LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM OR SUCH OTHER PLATFORMS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Copyright Policy – Notice and Takedown Procedures for Copyright Infringement Claims.
If you believe any Content, including any User Contribution, infringes your copyright, you should notify the Company of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedures below:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work;
- Identification of the Content that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the Content, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the Content;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and (if available) email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or authorized representative; and
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
We will process each notice of alleged infringement that the Company receives and take appropriate action in accordance with applicable intellectual property laws. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to the Company’s copyright agent at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: “DMCA Takedown Request”). You may also contact us by mail or at:
Attention: Copyright Agent
8310 Jupiter Creek Lane,
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, the Company maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of the Platform who are repeat infringers.
- Your Comments and Concerns. This website is operated by Orchyd, LLC. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Platform should be directed to: email@example.com.
Board certified doctors
Available in US and Canada
Never sells your data
Board certified doctors
Available in US and Canada
Never sells your data
Board certified doctors
Available in US and Canada
Never sells your data
Our Users love us!
“This is the best app... You ask anything and then doctors answer you within minutes, I love it.” —Phindile
“Wow, these people are such a blessing. They give accurate answers to questions asked, It’s really too good” —Okiti
“Impressive work!! Connecting to a doctor was so quick. I am really impressed.” —Asif
“Doctor was really great, fast at responding, very helpful.” —Chelsey
Why Orchyd MD
1 in 4
menstruators have had problems paying their medical bills in the past 12 months
of menstruators reported that they are looking for more affordable and easier access to healthcare
1 in 3
menstruators in poorer health say their health care provider had dismissed their concerns
Receive personalized guidance from our licensed healthcare specialists. Prescriptions for UTIs, STIs, and even birth control. Save time and money – skip the doctor’s office and get prescriptions filled at your local pharmacy when you need them. No insurance required, and HIPAA compliant.