Complete Testing System
Increase your chances of getting pregnant with Proov Complete. Proov's most comprehensive at-home fertility test is more affordable than other blood tests or a visit to your doctor, but still provides a premium amount of information: gives insight into your ovarian reserve, finds up to 6 fertile days, and confirms successful ovulation during the implantation window. Plus, at the end of every cycle you’ll receive an actionable fertility hormone report so you can make a plan to reach your fertility goals faster.
- Real customer support, 7 days a week
- Lab-quality testing
- 99% accurate
- Pairs with free Proov Insight app
More information, better decisions. Save $10 when you buy 2 cycles worth of Complete at once and get more actionable hormone data.
*Complete testing must begin on cycle day 5.
Four hormones, one test kit – all on your phone
Four key hormones impact your cycle and fertility. Get the complete picture of your cycle hormones and be empowered to move forward with confidence.
- FSH: Check on your egg count
- E1G & LH: Up to 6 days to "try"
- PdG: Know if you’re conception ready
- 3 FSH tests
- 17 Multihormone tests
- Proov Insight app
- Proov app card
- Instructions for use
*Please see FAQ for device compatibility list
Understand the science behind the four hormones tested with Complete, Proov's most comprehensive women’s fertility test.
- FSH (follicle stimulating hormone): FSH is the hormone responsible for selecting the follicle to ovulate in a given cycle and can provide insight into ovarian reserve.
- E1G (estrogen marker): A hormone marker that prepares the uterus to receive a pregnancy and it signals the opening of the fertile window — the 5-6 days each cycle with the highest possibility of getting pregnant.
- LH-beta (beta subunit of luteinizing hormone): A hormone that “spikes” right before ovulation to cause the egg to be released to help you time intercourse or insemination and PdG testing.
- PdG (progesterone marker): A hormone marker released after ovulation that supports implantation and confirms successful ovulation, which clinical studies show is correlated to a 75% increase in pregnancy rates.*
Who Might Have a Problem with Ovulation
- Women with PCOS or endometriosis
- Women over 35
- Women with a history of early miscarriage
- Women who are taking ovulation induction medications (Letrozole or Clomid)
- Women who have been trying to conceive, but without success
When You'll Test
For all cycles tracked with Complete, you will need to start on cycle day 5 (a.k.a. 5 days after the start of your period). Complete customizes your testing protocol to your unique cycle. While FSH testing days are always consistent, everyone’s testing protocol will look a little different based on their cycle length. The below represents testing for a 30-day cycle. Please refer to kit instructions for specific details.
At the end of each Complete testing cycle, you’ll receive a full-cycle analysis, where you’ll learn about your ovarian reserve status, hormone levels and balance, and whether or not your ovulation was successful — all critical info to have when trying to get pregnant. From there, you can bring your results to your doctor to discuss the best next steps for you.